Cause marketing is about profiting a business, while propelling a cause. It works best when the connection between the cause and the business is obvious, but that's not required. What's important is that you be willing to give before you receive. It can be done by partnering a business with a worthy cause, or by a business rolling up their sleeves and creating their own cause. Either way, the research is in and it shows cause marketing is here to stay:
- 91% of consumers have a more positive image of a company or product when it supports a cause
- 90% will consider switching to another company if it's aligned with a worthy cause
- 64% of consumers said they would pay slightly more for a product associated with a cause
Cause marketing brings a head filled with good business sense together with a heart full of dreams. It's making a living while making life worth living. We like to think of it as making our brand bigger and our lives bigger at the same time. Our cause is global health and we would love to share the story of www.worldlifeexpectancy.com with you. It began as a simple idea five years ago when we decided to share a portion of our research online. Today it has become a global health brand that shares its gift of knowledge with millions of people from virtually every country in the World.
Some examples of sound cause marketing connections are:
- Fashionable T-shirts fight AIDS
- Breakfast cereals joining the battle against heart disease
- An entertaining movie or video takes on human trafficking
- A bottle of water purchased here creates a well of clean water there
- Book Sales Fight Illiteracy
- Life Insurance connected to Life Expectancy and Health
Our specialty is "Cause Marketing." We are at our best when you want your strategic marketing initiatives to be connected to a worthwhile cause. We love doing business with organizations that have a big heart. If that's who you are then the odds that you can find a better Partner than LeDuc Media are slim at best.
If you want to learn more about how to apply cause marketing to your business contact us